The following policy applies to all persons present at the conference, not just attendees. AVfM Education, LLC reserves the right to change or modify any policy or rule at any time and without notice.
AVfM Education, LLC reserves the right to revoke, without refund, the badge of any attendee not in compliance with this policy.
Code of Conduct
Attendees must respect common sense rules for public behavior, personal interaction, common courtesy, and respect for private property. Harassing or offensive behavior will not be tolerated.
Persons uncomfortable with the behavior of another attendee should immediately talk to a member of security (in black T-shirts or uniforms). Security will determine what needs to be done, and their decision is final.
E-ticket holder-only mailing list
Attendees agree to be subscribed automatically to the Attendees’ mailing list. This is for announcements only, and your personal email addresses will never be published.
Badges & Lanyards
Always wear your badge and lanyard. You will need your badge to attend the conference, dinner (if pre-ordered), and any organized social events in the evening.
Keep your badge and lanyard visible so that these are easily seen by security officers and others. Security officers may wish to examine your badge and the QR code on the reverse and may ask to compare the details with your photo ID.
Badges are non transferable and must be kept with you at all times. They may not be passed to anyone else.
Please ensure that your cell phones are switched off or set to silent so that the conference is not disturbed by telephones ringing. If you wish to make a call, please do so outside the public areas, which means outside the building.
If it looks as though you are using your cell phone to record proceedings you will be approached by security staff and asked to stop. Repeat offenses (2 or more) will result in the revocation of your license to attend and your ejection from the conference.
We do not have the facility to store or look after personal baggage so please do not bring anything other than a bag or backpack which you can keep with you at all times. Unattended bags may be subject to inspection, security search and disposal.
No smoking is allowed within the conference facilities. If you wish to smoke, please go outside the building but please be considerate towards others. Please dispose of your cigarettes in the external ashtrays provided.
The conference is a non alcohol event. All those attending, in whatever capacity, are requested not to bring alcohol with them. No alcohol is permitted on the premises and anybody seen with alcohol will be asked to put it away. If they do not, it will be removed and disposed of forthwith.
Minors (under 18) are welcome at the conference but only under constant supervision by their parent or legal guardian.
Video & Audio Recording
No video, audio or other filming/recording of the conference events is permitted, whether of speakers, talks or discussions.
Attendees are not allowed to film the audience in the conference hall and may only take photos of other attendees elsewhere with express permission.
This applies to the use of cameras, cell phones, voice recorders and any other equipment.
Still photographs of the speaker on the stage may be taken but not of members of the audience.
The press conference is to be attended by panelists, AVFM staff and members of the press with a press pass only. Regular attendees are not permitted.
Your lanyard badges (conference passes) bear the following rules:
- This badge is your license to attend this conference and AVfM Education, LLC reserves the right to withdraw this license at any time without refund.
- This badge remains the property of AVfM Education, LLC, is not transferable and must be surrendered to AVfM staff on demand.
- This badge and lanyard must be worn visibly at all times when attending the conference, dinner or social events connected with the conference.
- Respect & courtesy should be shown to others at all times. Disruptive behavior will result in your being asked to leave and revocation of your license.
- Audio, video recording & filming of the conference proceedings, speakers and audience are forbidden except by special permit. You will be asked to leave and your license will be revoked if you are caught doing so without authorization.
- AVfM Education, LLC accepts no liability for the safety of your person or property whilst at the conference.